Dr Imran Gulamhusein BDS MFDS RCS (Eng) GDC No. 156283
Imran is the principal dentist at Headstone Lane, working hard on a daily basis to keep all the patients smiling and maintain the practices high standard of dentistry.
Imran is passionate about cosmetic dentistry and has a wealth of experience dealing with anxious patients including children. He has a special interest in Oral Surgery, Implants and Periodontal treatment (Treatment of Advanced Gum Disease)
He is also trained in the Invisalign® system and carries out treatment using the iTero® scanner which is the very latest technology for preventive procedures, restorative dentistry and Invisalign®, the iTero® Element™ Scanner delivers an impressive range of treatment solutions
In his free time, Imran enjoys sports including swimming, cricket, tennis and table-tennis.
- Post graduate education MFDS, Royal College of Surgeons (England) 2007
- Introduction to Orthodontics, The Brace Orthodontic Training, London 2012
- Practical Advanced Implantology Course, Dentale training institute, Bristol, 2014
- Periodontal Certificate Course, Perio Academy, London 2017
- UK rep for Global Kindness Foundation, a Canadian based charity providing medical, dental and optical services to impoverished regions worldwide.
- Secretary for Stanmore Jafferys, a local community based organisation serving the sporting, social and intellectual needs.
- Treasurer of JDS, a voluntary professional organisation, organising CPD and educational programmes for all dental professionals